Jean’s KETO KITCHEN | Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
A family favorite from Keto Coach Julie Scholten
• 20 oz. cooked chicken breast, shredded
• 2 cups broccoli florets (we used frozen)
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
• Salt, pepper
• 1 tsp oregano
• 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 oz. pork rinds, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a deep mixing bowl, combine chicken, broccoli florets, olive oil and sour cream. Mix to
3. Place the mixture into a greased 8×11″ baking dish, pressing into an even layer.
4. Drizzle heavy cream over the entire layer. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Add cheddar cheese to the top. Put pork rinds over the cheese for a
crispy casserole top.
6. Bake for about 20- 25 minutes.
Makes 4 servings. Per serving:
Calories: 548, 42F, 44P, 4C