SANCTUARY LIFT AND PLUMP PACKAGE
PURCHASE 2cc’s of Voluma (2 syringes) at 1600. (100. Savings)
RECEIVE Complimentary .55 Volbella for lips (398. Savings)
DERMAPLANE + PEEL: 79.
Add Gel mask: +40.; regularly 50.
NEW AT SANCTUARY | PROGRESSIVE MICRO-NEEDLING PACKAGE
Package of Four Micro-needling Treatments: 1179. Add on Progressive Peels for 199., regularly 250. Purchase Progressive Package and receive complimentary Take-Home After-Care Kit.
-4% Retinol peel, regularly 70.
-8% Retinol Peel, regularly 80.
-TCA Peel, regularly 100.
TREATMENT #1: Micro-needling
TREATMENT #2: Micro-needling + 4% retinol peel
TREATMENT #3: Micro-needling + 8% retinol peel
TREATMENT #4: Micro-needling+ TCA peel
ACCELERATE YOUR MICRO-NEEDLING RESULTS WITH TENSAGE Biopelle GROWTH FACTOR Take Home Kit $136.
Tensage growth factor is clinically proven to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase elasticity, tone and luminosity. Featuring exclusive SCA Biorepair Technology (a secretion from the C. aspersa snail), Tensage Growth Factor helps rejuvenate the skin and improve visible signs of photo-damage.
SMOOTH SUMMER YOU | LASER HAIR REMOVAL Special
Small zone (lip, chin, sideburns, neck, areola, toes): 3 for 135.
Medium zone (bikini, underarm): 3 for 185.
Large zone (Brazilian, buttocks, shoulders, abdomen): 3 for 295.
Be Summer Ready | All Sunscreens NOW 20% Off
JUNE SNEAK PEEK: QUARTERLY OPEN HOUSE |Client Appreciation Day, Wednesday, June 16, 9am-5pm
15% off Botox, Dysport, and Fillers. 20% off all Products. Complimentary Flash Peels. Appointments are limited; spaces fill fast.
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
by Lauren Nagel
Yield: 4 Dozen
Meet the perfect keto- friendly candy! This delicious pecan turtle from Lauren Nagel is made with caramel sauce and melted chocolate that’s keto and low carb compliant.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
• 1 lb. Pecan Halves (or Cashews)
• 1 cup Low Carb Sweetener (see notes in post above)
• 1 stick Butter
• 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
• 3 cups Low Carb Chocolate Chips or Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Lay a piece of parchment onto a baking sheet. Place 4 pecans together for the base of the turtles. You should be able to get about 2 dozen sets on a baking sheet.
2. Make the keto friendly caramel sauce – In a pot over low heat, brown the stick of butter slightly. When lightly browned, stir in the low carb sweetener, a pinch of salt, and whisk well. Once the sweetener is dissolved, pour in the cream. Whisk until it forms one cohesive mixture then let it sit on medium-low heat and do not touch.
3. Allow the caramel to cook for about 6-8 minutes. Do not whisk until you remove it from the heat. Let it rest about 5 minutes before adding to the pecans. Pour about 2 tsp. of caramel over the pecans and let it rest. You can put it into the fridge to set faster if needed.
4. While the caramel is setting, slowly melt the chocolate over a double boiler or on half power in the microwave in a glass bowl. Stir every 30 sec to prevent burning.
5. Pour a few teaspoons over the top of the caramel and use a spoon
to slightly swirl and spread the chocolate. Allow it to rest at room
temperature to set or return it to the fridge if needed. Store in a plastic
container for up to a week.