ABOUT FACE FOR A NEW YEAR
PLUMP UP THE VOLUME: CHEEKS 15% OFF
Sculpted cheeks enhance facial contours and create balanced features for a youthful appearance.
AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ Special
Experience the skin-plumping trifecta of Micro-needling + Neurotoxin+ Hyaluronic Acid Filler
NOW 500., regularly 600.
SMOOTH MOVE | LASER HAIR REMOVAL SPECIAL
PURCHASE 6 BIKINI treatments for 575. OR 6 BRAZILIAN treatments for 675.
RECEIVE 6 FREE UNDERARM treatments (575. Savings)
MICRO-NEEDLING MAINTENANCE STOCK UP
now 199. per treatment, regularly 375.
IPL ELOS PHOTOFACIAL+ FLASH PEEL
Destroy Discoloration with this Dynamic Duo
PURCHASE TWO IPL (499.) and RECEIVE TWO COMPLIMENTARY FLASH PEELS (550. SAVINGS)
Flash Peels recommended 1-2 weeks post IPL
Protect your Investment- ALL SUNSCREENS 20% OFF with Dynamic Duo Purchase
Make Sunscreen your year-round skin care staple. In the colder, cloudier winter months, the sun’s radiation is still damaging. In addition to slowing skin aging, sunscreen prevents facial brown spots and skin discoloration, and prevents skin cancer.
GLOW ALL OUT
Mix + Match:
Microdermabrasion |dermaplane + peel| acid peel | ultrasound vitamin peel | Hydrafacial
Buy ONE for 99., TWO for 89. THREE for 79. FOUR for 69.
EYES HAVE IT
Add a Brow Tint to any service this month: 20.
LASH LIFT + TINT NOW 99., regularly150. SAVE 51.
ALL HYDRATION PRODUCTS: 15% Off During January
DON’T MISS— ONE DAY CALL-IN SPECIAL
THURSDAY January 28, 10AM-3PM ONLY
WATCH FACEBOOK and Sanctuarydermaspa.com for Specials Announcement Monday, January 25
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
Keto Karma No Noodle Tuna Casserole
By best-selling author Suzanne Ryan
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 small onion diced
• 2 stalks celery diced
• 7 oz mushrooms diced
• 4 oz cream cheese
• 2 5-oz cans tuna packed in water drained
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp ground pepper
• 3/4 cup crushed pork rinds
• 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 1 tsp dried parsley or 1 tbsp fresh parsley
• 1 tbsp butter melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 3-quart or 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Add butter to a medium saucepan over high heat. When butter is melted, add onions and celery. Sauté for 5-7 minutes then add the mushrooms.
3. Cook the mushrooms for about 5 minutes then stir in cream cheese until it is melted though. Take off of the heat and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine drained tuna, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and the mushroom mixture. Stir together until combined.
5. Spoon the tuna mixture into the casserole dish. Prepare the topping in a small bowl by combining the ground pork rinds, parmesan cheese, parsley and butter. Sprinkle topping over the tuna mixture.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has melted and topping is browned. If you like an extra crispy topping, you can also place the casserole under the broiler for 2 minutes once it is done baking.