AUTUMN OPEN HOUSE WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 9 AM -5 PM
15% off Botox, Dysport, Fillers, and Packages. 20% off Products.
Pre-Purchase for Future or Receive Treatment Day of Event.
Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Call to reserve your space/make your purchase. Appointments fill quickly.
Regularly 375.; 200. during September
• Prompts body to release growth factors that promote scar and hyperpigmentation repair
• Provides dramatic anti-aging improvements for all skin types
• Series of 4 to 6 treatments at 4 to 6 week intervals for optimum results
TAKE IT OFF…TAKE OFF MORE. JUMPSTART POST-SUMMER CLEANUP
• Purchase Micro-Needling … ADD Dermaplaning 1 to 2 weeks later: 40.
• Purchase Obagi Radiance Peel at 75. (regularly 150.)… ADD Dermaplaning
2 weeks later: 40.
THE REAL PEEL DEAL Is Back | Peel for Life Special
NOW 900. + $100 annual membership fee
(Regularly 1200. + 100. membership fee)
Microdermabrasion and peel NOW 1200. + $100 annual membership fee (Regularly 1500. + 100. membership fee)
HAIR REMOVAL SPECIAL
BIKINI or UNDERARM, regularly 575. NOW 300.
BRAZILIAN, regularly 675. NOW 425.
RETIN A STOCK-UP
20% off during September
ELTAMD MOISTURE-RICH BODY CREME 20% OFF (Regularly 25.)
A rich, therapeutic body moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin
• Hyaluronic Acid: speeds up the healing process while helping skin retain its natural moisture
• Mango Seed Butter calms inflammation and soothes irritation
• Niacinamide boosts circulation, lightens discoloration and helps to clear acne
MICRODERMAMITT AND ALL EXFOLIATION PRODUCTS 20% DURING SEPTEMBER
20% off during September
Jean’s Jewels: Take It Off and Trick Your Skin into Acting Young Again
You can cleanse, moisturize, and slather on the sunscreen—but if you’re not exfoliating, your skin isn’t as healthy or youthful as it could be. As we age, cell regeneration slows, along with the ability to shed skin cells and generate new ones. When old skin cells start to pile up on the surface, it leaves skin looking dull, rough, and dry. And all that build-up can result in excess oil and clogged pores, leading to blemishes and acne. Exfoliation allows products to penetrate better and increases blood flow, which brings more oxygen to your skin’s surface and spurs collagen production.
When paired with your monthly professional exfoliation regimen, proper at-home exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply, making them more effective.
Physical exfoliants include facial brushes, mitts, sponges, and facial scrubs. They mechanically remove superficial layers of the skin, and can normally be used up to three times weekly. And when exfoliating, don’t forget to show your body the love. Listen to your skin—don’t over-exfoliate, but find the sweet spot where you’re seeing those glowing results.
AND…COMING SOON! MANICURES/ PEDICURES AT SANCTUARY SALON