SANCTUARY HAS REOPENED! AND WE’RE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!
Here’s a recap of the Covid-19 Precautions we have in place:
• All employees are required to wear masks
• It is recommended that clients also wear their own masks; we have available a supply of quality cotton masks which are sanitized and washed after each use and, while supplies last, a limited supply of disposable masks.
• Clients text or call us upon arriving at Spa, and then wait in the car until we call or text you when we are ready for your appointment.
• Social distancing is maintained and indicated on the waiting area floor;
• Maximum building capacity is observed at 50% fire capacity
• Frequent hand washing for all employees, before and after each client
• Hand sanitizer is available in all rooms and at front desk for client use
• Between clients, all rooms and equipment are sprayed with Clorox mixture and/or 70% isopropyl alcohol, as per Ohio state recommendation
• All employees will be checked daily for fever or illness signs, and logged
• All clients must answer a few questions regarding recent health and have temperature checked (non-contact). Those with fever or exhibiting symptoms will be refused service.
PLUMP IT UP | One DAY ONLY | MAY 26
ALL CHEEK AND LIP FILLER 15% OFF
SUMMER BEAUTY QUARTERLY SAVINGS DAY
Wednesday, June 17, 9 am – 5:00 pm
15% off Botox, Dysport, Fillers, 20% off Products.
Pre-Purchase for Future or Receive Treatment Day of Event.
Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Call to reserve your space/make your purchase. Appointments fill quickly.
ALL SPECIALS BELOW VALID THROUGH JUNE 30
BOTOX LIP FLIP For Subtle Lip Enhancement 15%
With just a few injections to the upper lip, the Botox lip flip helps the upper lip relax and roll slightly upward, which allows more of the upper lip to be visible. It is an excellent alternative to fillers for patients who want a more subtle enhancement than fillers provide. Great for younger clients on a budget, or women looking to address smoker’s lines. (Patients may need both Botox and Filler to achieved desired lip results).
DISCOVER MICRO-NEEDLING BENEFITS
Try one treatment @ 250. (regularly 375.) or purchase multiples. ADD ONs:
Neck OR Chest: NOW 60.; regularly 75. Neck AND Chest: NOW 100.; regularly 150.Growth Factor: NOW 125.; regularly 150.
PHOTOFACIAL STOCKUP: | buy NOW/ treat LATER
179. Each; regularly 450.
Face+Neck+Chest: 399., regularly 1100.
No tan or recent sun exposure at treatment time.
“MAY”tenance | LASER HAIR REMOVAL MAINTENANCE SPECIAL PRICING
Purchase multiples Now
• Lip, Chin, Cheeks, Sideburns, Neck, Unibrow, Toes, Fingers, Areolas, Trail (belly button and down): regularly 50., now 35. per each area
• Underarm, Bikini line, Between breasts, Brazilian, Buttocks, Stomach (1 quad): regularly 75., now 50. per each area
• Leg (half), Arm (half), Top of shoulders, Upper back, Chest (2 quad), Stomach (2 quad): regularly 125., now 100. per each area
• Back (4 quad) (not including shoulders and neck), Full leg, Full arm: regularly 200., now 150. per each area
MIX AND MATCH FACIAL TREATMENTS: BUY TWO/GET ONE FREE*
• Dermaplane + Peel 125.
• Acid Peel 100.
• HydraFacial 150.
• Microdermabrasion 125.
• Microdermabrasion + Peel 185.
• US Vitamin Peel 125.
*Free treatment must be of equal or lesser value
SKIN LOVE | Make Your Skin Happy with the Three H’s
15% off ONE, 20% off TWO, 25% off THREE
• Healthy Sun Protection
SHOW SANCTUARY THE LOVE
NOT Comfortable just yet with a Spa visit? Help support our business by buying gift cards or prepaying future services.
GIFT CARD SPECIAL
Purchase for 200.; receive 250. value. Offer not valid with other specials.
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
Keto Coconut Shrimp
For the Batter:
• 1 cup almond flour
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
For the Breading:
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 lb. shrimp
• 1-2 cups refined coconut oil for frying
For the Dipping Sauce:
• 1/4 cup mayo
• 1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
• 1 heaping tablespoon Thai chili garlic sauce
• 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar or rice wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 teaspoon granular erythritol
For the Shrimp
1. Mix all the batter ingredients together in bowl.
2. Mix all the breading ingredients together in another bowl.
3. Peel and de-vein the shrimp, leaving the tails on.
4. Coat the shrimp in the batter, shake off any excess, and then coat the shrimp in the dry mixture shaking off any excess again.
5. Place the coated shrimp on a plate and repeat the same process for all of the remaining shrimp.
6. Heat the coconut oil in a cast iron skillet to 360°F.
7. Once to temperature, carefully place the shrimp in the hot oil. Don’t put more than 8 shrimp in at a time as to not reduce temperature.
8. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes.
9. Transfer the shrimp to a paper towel lined plate to soak up any extra oil.
For the Dipping Sauce
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients up in a bowl.
2. Serve with shrimp.
Make sure your oil is the right temperature! If it is too hot, your shrimp will take on a grayish burnt look. If it is too cold, your shrimp won’t have that nice crisp and may become overcooked.