NEW YEAR…NEW BEAUTY!
PLUMP IT UP: CHEEKS OR LIPS 15% OFF
Sculpted cheeks and plump lips enhance facial contours and create balanced features for a youthful appearance.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL SPECIAL
PURCHASE 6 BIKINI treatments for 575. OR 6 BRAZILIAN treatments for 675.
RECEIVE 6 FREE UNDERARM treatments (575. value)
PURCHASE 6 LIP treatments for 375.
RECEIVE 6 FREE CHIN treatments (375. value)
EXPERIENCE THE ELOS PHOTOFACIAL: FACE OR CHEST REJUVENATION
Three Treatments: 450.; regularly 450 each.
GLOW ALL OUT
MICRODERMABRASION: NOW 79., reg. 125.
MICRODERMABRASION + PEEL: NOW 119., reg. 185.
BROW UP: Add a Brow Tint to any service this month: 20.
INTRODUCING: BEST OF BEAUTY
We’re sharing our personal product picks! Shake up your winter skincare routine with these Sanctuary Staff-tested hydration favorites:
Jean- Sanctuary Hydrating Serum layered under SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
“After serum application, I wet my fingertips and massage the product into my skin so the hyalauronic acid, which pulls 1000 times its weight in water, can give my cells the optimal hydration boost.”
Amanda- SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel
“A lightweight serum that can be used alone when I am in a rush or layered with other products for extra hydration.”
Maddie- Obagi Clenziderm’s Therapeutic Moisturizer
“A calming moisturizer great for daily use and when experiencing break outs.”
Cindy- Obagi Hydrate™ Moisturizer and Obagi Hydrate® Luxe
“Amazing for periodic dryness.”
ALL HYDRATION PRODUCTS: 20% Off During January
TOUCH AND TRY |Product Experiences at the Sanctuary Front Desk:
ZO® SKIN HEALTH |Growth Factor Serum
This lightweight gel for all skin types strengthens skin, supports skin rejuvenation. and protects against future signs of aging.
Formulated with a combination of plant and enzymatically derived growth factors, clinically proven to:
• Improve overall appearance of skin
• Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Improve skin firmness and elasticity
• Restores hydration and reinforces the skin’s protective barrier
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
CREAMY TOMATO-BASIL SOUP
My parents request this soup every time I visit. So fresh and creamy, you will never want to eat canned soup again.
SERVES 4 PREP 5 minutes COOK 15 minutes
Per Batch Calories: 957; Total Fat: 87g; Carbs: 36g; Net Carbs: 29g; Fiber: 6g; Protein: 12g
Per Serving Calories: 239; Total Fat: 22g; Carbs: 9g; Net Carbs: 7g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 3g
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes (I use Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes with Italian Seasonings)
2 ounces cream cheese
1/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream
4 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
Himalayan Pink salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Pour the tomatoes with their juices into a food processor (or blender) and puree until smooth.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, simmer tomatoes, cream cheese, heavy cream, and butter for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until all is melted and thoroughly combined.
3. Add the basil and season with pink salt and pepper. Continue stirring for 5 minutes more, until completely smooth. If you wish, you could also use an immersion blender to make short work of pureeing the soup.
4. Pour the soup into bowls and serve.
TASTE TIP You can also use plain, unseasoned diced tomatoes, but I prefer packing in even more flavor and herb goodness with the Italian-seasoned tomatoes.
JANE IREDALE STOCK-UP: 20% off Now through January 12