GET CHEEKY WITH RADIESSE
Correct age-related volume loss in your cheeks and enjoy the subtle lift that can help restore contours and give a more youthful profile to your entire face. 15% off during April.
SPRING SKIN | HIT REFRESH
OBAGI RADIANCE PEEL, Regularly 150., now 99.
MICRODERMABRASION, Regularly125., now 89.
ALL ABOUT BROWS: MICRO-BLADING 299. DURING APRIL
Regularly 400., NOW 299.
Refer a Friend: Receive your 21-day touch-up free (100. Value) When a Friend Purchases Micro-Blading
Follow-up must be 21-28 days after original treatment. Patient has up to 3 months to complete follow-up, then pricing reverts to original fees.
TCA PEEL DEAL
PURCHASE 2 TCA PEELS/ RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY MICRO-NEEDLING (375. value)
PURCHASE 1 IPL at 50% off and RECEIVE a Complimentary TCA Peel (regularly 450., NOW 225.)
LASER HAIR REMOVAL: SPRING STOCK UP
SMALL Zone– Six treatments: 199.
GET YOUR TRETINOIN OF CHOICE AT 20% OFF DURING APRIL
TOUCH AND TRY | Product Experiences at the Sanctuary Front Desk
SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
This weightless fluid combines 100% mineral filters with translucent color spheres for effective broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and an even, radiant finish. Also contains artemia salina, a plankton extract known to increase skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress.
• Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to most skin tones without a white cast
• Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
• Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
• Supports skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
• Paraben-free and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
• Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive skin
ALL SUNSCREENS 20% OFF DURING APRIL
BEST OF BEAUTY | SUNSCREENS
The Fountain of Youthful Skin exists, and it is called “sunscreen.” The Sanctuary Team shares their favorite wonder workers:
Jean- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
“This workhorse features a 50 SPF and zinc and titanium dioxide without being chalky or thick. Love the nice tint and the glow it gives my skin.”
Maddie- Sanctuary Ultra Sheer Sunscreen SPF 50
“This sunscreen is light and moisturizing but also keeps my skin from getting too oily throughout the day.”
Amanda- SkinCeuticals Physical Matte SPF 50
“I love the tint as well as the oil-absorbing properties of this sunscreen.”
Cindy- Obagi Healthy Skin
“For skin on the drier side, this product protects AND moisturizes beautifully.”
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes
• Prep 10 m
• Cook15 m
• Ready In 8 h 25 m
1/2 cup almond meal
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda(R))
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl; spoon into the bottoms of the paper liners and press into a flat crust.
3. Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer set to medium until smooth; spoon over the crust layer in the paper liners.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes.
5. Let cupcakes cool at room temperature until cool enough to handle. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight before serving.