OBAGI | DCL | ZO SKIN HEALTH™ | SKINCEUTICALS | SANCTUARY | DERMAWARE | JANE IREDALE | REVALE | LATISSE | BLINC | MICRODERMA MITT |BABY FOOT | MOROCCAN HAIR CARE | MANTRA HAIR PRODUCTS
Protect your spa treatment investment with an at-home skincare program that supports and maintains your results.
Retinoic Acid (Tretinoin) and Glycolic Acid:
• boost collagen production to help minimize pore size, and to address sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
• repair photo-aging
• protect existing collagen stores from intrinsic aging, the kind that just happens over time.
VITAMIN C Serum:
• protects against damaging free radicals and pollutants. Provides a protective barrier to the elements.
• stimulates collagen production to firm and tighten the complexion while filling in fine lines and wrinkles.
• addresses sun damage and discoloration.
• reduces amount of melanin in skin, making darkened areas lighter.
• combined with Tretinoin breaks up melanin and discoloration at a cellular level.
• absorbs 1,000 times its own weight inside the extracellular spaces within the matrix of the skin.
• provides cushioning
• holds together the skin structural components collagen and elastin
• create that same firm yet soft and supple skin associated with youth.
• changes can be seen in as little as 30 minutes.
• use in the A.M. after Vitamin C serum and before moisturizer; in the P.M. after Retin A and before your night cream
Wear a minimum SPF 30 every day if you want younger-looking skin. If your moisturizer isn’t formulated with a built-in broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen with physical blockers such as zinc and titanium dioxide, be sure to apply a sunscreen daily to block both UVA and UVB rays.