Jean’s KETO KITCHEN | Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs with Chocolate Cookie Crust
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs with Chocolate Cookie Crust
Clean Keto Lifestyle delivers this healthy treat with creamy peanut butter layered between chocolate cookies. Keto, low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free.
12 Fat Bombs | Prep Time: 5 Minutes| Cooking Time: 5 Minutes| 90-minute fridge time |Carb Count: 3.1 grams Net Carbs
Chocolate Cookie Layers
1 1/2 cups almond flour
3 tablespoons cacao powder or cocoa powder
1 teaspoon instant coffee
2 tablespoons granular erythritol
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup grass-fed butter, melted
Peanut Butter Filling
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter
1 tablespoon granular erythritol
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Line a 12-well muffin tin with cupcake liners.
• Mix almond flour, cacao/cocoa, instant coffee, erythritol, and salt together in a bowl.
• Pour melted butter into dry mixture and stir to combine.
• Measure out 2 tablespoons of the chocolate mixture and press into a cupcake liner. Repeat process for remaining liners. Set remaining chocolate mixture aside.
• Place the muffin tin in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
• Heat coconut oil, peanut butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring continuously.
• Remove muffin tin from refrigerator and use a spoon to gently pour 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture onto the top of each cookie layer.
• Put the muffin tin back in the refrigerator for an additional 45-60 minutes until the mixture is firm.
• Remove muffin tin from refrigerator and evenly divide remaining chocolate cookie mix among the 12 fat bombs. Gently press the chocolate mixture onto the top of the peanut butter filling.
• Return to refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving. Transfer to a sealed container and store in fridge for up to 7 days.