Jean’s KETO KITCHEN | Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
It’s the season! I love this spiced drink when the weather turns.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Author: Lisa MarcAurele
• ▢ 2 cups Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• ▢ 3 tablespoons Granulated sugar substitute
• ▢ 2 tablespoons Pure pumpkin puree
• ▢ ½ teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
• ▢ 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
• ▢ ½ cup Strong brewed coffee or espresso
• ▢ Sugar free whipped cream for optional garnish
• ▢ Additional pumpkin pie spice for optional garnish
1. Add almond milk, pumpkin puree and sweetener to a pot, and heat over medium heat. Do not boil the liquid, just bring it to a warm drinking temperature.
2. Remove the mixture from the stove, and whisk in ½ cup of coffee, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
3. Divide the liquid evenly between two cups or mugs, and top with sugar free whipped cream and/or pumpkin pie spice for garnish if desired.