Jean’s KETO KITCHEN | Microwave Keto Mug Brownie
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
Microwave Keto Mug Brownie
by Lisa MarcAurele
Lisa MarcAurele’s delicious one minute chocolate brownie mug cake bakes up in your microwave. Enjoy this simple low carb keto brownie recipe for a quick snack.
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 2 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
Calories per serving: 124
• ½ teaspoon coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon low carb sweetener
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 large egg see note for egg-free
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 teaspoons coconut flour
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• 1½ tablespoons heavy cream more or less
INSTRUCTIONS:• Melt coconut oil and sweetener in microwave for about 15 seconds.
• Stir in vanilla extract.
• Add mixed dry ingredients (cocoa powder, coconut flour, and baking powder).
• Beat in the egg.
• Stir in heavy cream until thick brownie batter forms.
• Microwave anywhere from 30-90 seconds to texture desired (less for fudgy brownies, longer time for cake-like)
• Serve warm topped with whipped cream, if desired.
• Brownie can be made in a coffee mug, ramekin, or any similar sized microwavable dish.
• To make the recipe egg-free, use a fiber syrup in place of the sweetener and omit the egg. Or a psyllium or flax egg can be used.