Jean’s KETO KITCHEN | Bacon-Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks
Jean’s KETO KITCHEN
Bacon-Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks
12 string cheese sticks
12 bacon slices
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
Marinara, for serving
1. Unwrap string cheese and place on a plate or small baking sheet. Freeze until solid, 4 hours up to overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with foil. Place bacon in an even layer and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake until slightly crisp but still bendable, 12 to 15 minutes.
3. Remove bacon from oven and let cool slightly. Line a small baking sheet with foil.
4. Wrap each frozen stick of string cheese with 1 strip bacon. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake until bacon is crisp and string cheese is just starting to melt, 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Serve with marinara on the side for dipping.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.